Creating a Restful Home
Park House Rest Home is just that; a home. We encourage our residents to maximise their independence within the home; and we support them in doing this by taking care of life’s essentials.
Life at Park House is centred around the Living Room, where families are encouraged to spend time whilst visiting. This communal atmosphere is important to us, and we think it makes for a happier home.
Our Aims and Objectives
We aim to provide our residents with the best possible quality of life in an environment which is clean, comfortable, safe and welcoming. Our main objectives as listed on our Statement of Purpose are to:
- Provide care and support in a safe, comfortable home which promotes well-being;
- Treat residents with respect and dignity; with the right to privacy, confidentiality and to be treated as an individual encouraging personal choice and independence;
- Provide health care tailored to individual needs;
- Provide care which encourages and respects the views of the service user, families, staff and health professionals;
- Develop and train staff so that they safely follow systems of work and fully appreciate the complex and varied needs of each individual resident;
- Encourage residents to lead a full and varied life which satisfies their social, cultural and religious well-being;
- To enable residents to live in a safe, well maintained home, where they can receive a wholesome, and appealing diet in pleasant surroundings at times convenient to them;
- To ensure that the Home’s policies and procedures are run and managed by persons able to discharge their responsibilities of leadership and management
in the best interests of service users.
We have all the necessary facilities to make any stay comfortable, including an attractive garden.
We offer a wide range of inclusive activities intended to make every stay enjoyable.
Prices start at the local authority rate, making high quality care available at an affordable price.
We have vast experience in caring for those with specialist needs. Contact the owner and manager directly.